Apply for Scholarships!
- Scholarships do not affect your financial aid award
- Many scholarships are not based on financial need
- There are scholarship opportunities for full-time students and part-time students
- Scholarship opportunities are available for ALL students graduating, returning and incoming to CCCC
- Make sure to get request recommendations early! The individuals you ask to write a recommendation have the same deadline as you do, so don’t wait until the last minute.
- There are scholarship opportunities for everyone, so be sure to take 30 minutes and apply!
Cape Cod Community College Educational Foundation
We award more than $200,000 in scholarships every year.
The application process is simple and every student should apply!
Scholarships are awarded for a variety of factors: where you live, what you study, how involved you are on campus/in your communuity, GPA, financial need. There are 150 different scholarships & everyone fits the criteria for at least 5-10 of them!
Scholarship Application Period: February 19 – March 12 2021
Every applicant MUST answer these three essay questions. Essays must be between 100-500 words. If you need help, please contact the Reading and Writing Resource Center.
1. What are your educational goals?
2. What are your career goals?
3. How will a scholarship help you achieve your goals?
This may include having to overcome a hardship, challenge, or disability in pursuit of your education.
Other scholarships require additional information which may include:
• Your CCCC transcript. All commencement and nursing scholarships require this document. (It can be found on the Campus web system.)
• Your EFC Score from a filed FAFSA form: What is your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)? The EFC is listed on your Student Aid Report (SAR)
• One to three recommendations. If they are not submitted by the deadline, your application will NOT be submitted for consideration.
• An additional essay
• Additional questions
Choose ONE of the three categories of scholarships below:
Once you determine the category that describes you, click on APPLY. You will then answer some qualifying questions. Based on your answers you will be shown a list of scholarships for which you are eligible.
You will complete a more detailed common application and answer questions for specific scholarships. You must click submit for each scholarship you apply for.