How to apply
Scholarship Application, quick and easy!
- Click the apply button to visit our scholarship application portal.
- If you have applied for scholarships before simply login with your username and password. If you have not applied for scholarships before, click the sign up link to create your user profile.
- Fill out the general application. It takes about 30 minutes to complete. Once you have finished, hit submit and our system will automatically apply you to the scholarships you qualify for. (Note: you may revisit and edit your application anytime during the application period.)
- Once you have submitted your application, you will be given a tab for “recommended opportunities.” This section has a list of scholarships which you might qualify for, but will need to do a little extra work. This may include writing an extra essay or requesting a recommendation from a professor or employer.
Once you have completed these four steps, you have successfully applied for scholarships through the Cape Cod Community College Educational Foundation!
With $250,000 awarded each year, there are numerous scholarship opportunities available, each with their own requirements.
Because of this, EVERY STUDENT SHOULD APPLY.
- Scholarships do not affect your financial aid award
- Some scholarships are not based on financial need
- There are scholarship opportunities for full-time students and part-time students
- There are scholarship opportunities for students who are graduating and for students returning to CCCC
- Make sure to get request recommendations early! The individuals you ask to write a recommendation have the same deadline as you do, so don’t wait until the last minute.
- There are scholarship opportunities for everyone, so be sure to take 30 minutes and apply!